TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE RENTED PROPERTYThe rented property is fully furnished provided with household appliances, crockery, kitchen equipment. The Property is in a perfect and functioning condition and must be in the same condition on Check OUT. We expect all clients to treat the rented property as if it was their own home and leave the Property in good order for Check OUT.
If on the Check OUT the Property is found to be extremely dirty or untidy then an additional final extra cleaning fee may be applied. Homes in Florence (here named as the "Company") may replace the Property with another of identical or superior quality if the the original property becomes unavailable due to circumstances circumstances beyond its control, should the Company be unable to guarantee the Client use of the Property. If the Client has reasonable and substantiated cause for refusing the Property offered by way of replacement, the Company will refund the Client the entire amount paid. No further amounts of whatsoever nature shall be due by the Company to the Client.
SECURITY DEPOSITFor periods of stay starting from 30 days a security deposit of one month's rent is required. The deposit can be paid in cash or by credit card at the check-in. The security deposit is required by the owners as a guarantee in case of damage to the apartment or if valuable items are missing or damaged. The deposit will be returned at the end of the stay, after a check on the condition of the apartment (usually after the check-out date), if no damage will be found.
DURATIONThe duration of the Contract is indicated by the CHECK IN and OUT dates. Only in the case of letting periods of 30 days or more, a contract registration fee oobligatory under the Italian law, will apply. The Client will also be required to sign a standard rental contract.
CANCELLATION POLICYStandard Rate: For stays of less than 30 days, 30% will be charged at the time of booking and the remaining 70% 14 days before the check-in date. In case of cancellation 30% will be charged if the cancellation is made before 14 days from the check-in date, otherwise 100% will be charged. For periods of stay from 30 days, cancellation is free up to 60 days before check-in. In case of cancellation between 60 and 30 days before check-in, the customer have to pay 30% of the amount foreseen for the first month's payment. In case of cancellation within the last 30 days before check-in, the customer have to pay a cost equal to one month. Non-Refundable Rate: in any case 100% of the expected amount will be charged.
CHECK IN - CHECK OUTAll Clients must inform the Company by e-mail or by phone at least two days prior to arrival confirming the exact time of Check In. A failure in communication will entail the loss of the priority in case we have several arrivals at the same time.
Check IN is done after 14:00 (2pm)
For arrivals between 8pm and 11pm a 20 EUR extra fee will apply.
After 11pm until 2 am of the following day a 35 EUR extra fee will apply.
TOURIST TAXThe tourist tax (4 euro per person, per night) has to be paid by any person not resident in the city of Florence, for each overnight stay (i.e. per person per night) in facilities situated within the Municipality of Florence, up to a maximum of 7 nights in a row. Excluded from this payment are: a) children up to twelve years of age; b) people accompanying patients hospitalized within the municipality, also those in an outpatient setting, with a maximum of two assistants per patient; c) patients who make use of hospital care in an outpatient setting; d) students enrolled at the University of Florence.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENTThe client agrees to respect the rules and regulations of the building and to avoid any behaviour that could cause a disturbance to others. The client agrees that the maximum number of people entitled to occupy the Property is that set above as number of guests. The Client agrees to return the keys of the Property as agreed with the Company staff at the check IN. It is forbidden to replace and/or give to third parties the keys of the Property.
Loss of keys will entail an extra fee.
The Client agrees not to sublet the Apartment to anybody. Unless expressly authorized in writing by the Company, the client shall not have pets of any kind in the Property.
UTILITIES AND BILLSFor periods of stay starting from 30 days, in addition to the cost of the rent, payment of utilities (water, electricity, gas) and internet will be required. In this regard, consumptions will be measured at the beginning and end of the stay to calculate the amounts. The cost of utilities is as follows:
-Internet: €25,00 per month
-Water: €2,00 per cubic meter
-Gas: €0.95 per cubic meter
-Electricity: €0.45 per kwh